The new age of work has arrived. Enterprises must become more agile in how they think about acquiring talent, managing employees, and getting work done if they want to keep up with the curve. From next-level automation and innovative platforms, to radical shifts in how larger organizations align projects with their total talent pool, there are a number of “strategies for success” that can help businesses not only survive, but thrive.
What you can expect in "The State of the Contingent Workforce Management" report:
- The critical market trends that are shaping the non-employee workforce industry.
- A blueprint for traversing the new world of work.
- Contingent workforce management performance and operational management benchmark statistics.
- Characteristics of a "best-in-class" CWM program.
- A look ahead at the technologies driving the future of the industry.