4 Foundations of a Flexible Workforce
Learn how Anheuser-Busch InBev, Shell, and Highmark Health are using the principles of a flexible workforce to accelerate strategy execution.
This eBook is designed to help business leaders think through frameworks and best practices for creating and maintain a flexible workforce. Rather than create an overly-prescriptive guide that doesn't account for individuality, we focus on four foundations of a flexible workforce:
- A flexible workforce is expansive.
- A flexible workforce is cost-efficient.
- A flexible workforce is engaged.
- A flexible workforce is orchestrated.
Insights from the front lines
Inside this eBook, you'll also find practical insights on strategy execution gathered from many of Catalant’s Fortune 1000 customers, including Anheuser-Busch InBev, Highmark Health, and Shell.
More specifically, these organizations utilize the principles of a flexible workforce to:
- Access and deploy the right people to the right work
- Enable a digital workplace
- Engage employees across diverse functions and geographies
- Build a system of operational clarity